Reliable: the magnetic encoder ensures the safeguard of set values over time and precise obstacle detection.
Easy to install: electrical connections easily accessible from above, thanks to the dedicated access. Fixing brackets are supplied with the motor.
Versatile: the motor can also be installed in the bottom part of the gate leaf, at a distance of at least 110 mm from the ground.
Practical and safe: easy convenient key release located in the top part of the motor, allowing the gate leaves to be opened and closed manually in the event of a blackout.
Models TTN3724HS and TTN6024HS are compat-ible with the Moonclever MC824H control unit, while models TTN3724RHS and TTN6024RHS are compatible with the MC824HR control unit:
• simple programming, by means of a single key;
• automatic memorization of limit switches on opening and closing with self-learning
• automatic fault diagnostics;
• programming of pause time;
• pedestrian pass door;
• deceleration on opening and closing;
• obstacle detection with dual technology;
• operation in event of power failure by means of op-tional rechargeable batteries
• provision for connection of latest generation resistive sensitive edges.
24 Vdc, electromechanical gear motor, surface mounted, with magnetic encoder.
2 x TITAN 6024HS Electromechanical gear motor, surface mounted, with magnetic encoder; 2 x ON2E; 2 Channel Transmitters; 1 x MC824H Control Panel; 1 x Pair of EPM Photocells; 1 x OXI Receiver