Electric Gate Kits (106)
We offer automatic electric gate kits for all types of gates from the leading gate automation suppliers such as Nice, Beninca, CAME, BFT, Erreka, Cab and many more.
Our electric gate kits are available in high and low voltage versions and contain the required core components for automating gates.
When choosing which electric gate kit is the most suitable for your gates, you will need to consider the following information:
- The weight of the gate leaf
- The length of the gate leaf
- The environment surrounding the gate i.e. is the drive on a slope, is it in a windy environment, is there enough room for a sliding gate to pull back or a swing gate to open in an arc?
- What the pillars are like. For example, if they are large you may need an articulated arm.
- How you are going to power the gate. Where is the mains power and will you require ground work to take power to the gate.
- How will you ensure the gate is safe i.e. what safety products will you use to ensure it is compliant to safety regulations.
- Do you want additional access control products such as an intercom, keypad or push to open button.
- The aesthetics of the gate i.e. do you want an underground kit so that the motor is not visible.
Typically a sliding electric gate kit will include the operator, 1 x pair of photocells, 2 x transmitters and 1 x receiver.
A swing gate above ground electric gate kit will include 1 or 2 motors,, 1 x control panel, 2 x transmitters, 1 x receiver and 1 x pair of photocells.
A swing gate underground electric gate kit will include 1 or 2 gear motors, 1 or 2 foundation boxes, 1 x control panel, 1 x pair of photocells, 2 x transmitters, 1 x receiver.
We offer pre-sale and post-sale technical advice if you require some assistance with choosing the most suitable swing gate kit, sliding gate kit, intercoms, safety equipment or other access control equipment.