Electric Gate Kits (141)
Browse our extensive range of automatic electric gate kits for all types of gates, from the leading gate automation suppliers such as Nice, Beninca, CAME, BFT, Erreka, Cab and many more. We provide nationwide delivery and our electric gate kits are available in high and low voltage versions and contain the required core components for automating gates.
Why buy your electric gate kit from Rolling Center?
- We have over 40 years experience within the industry in supplying and fitting automatic electric gates, openers and access control systems to both residential and commercial properties.
- Excellent pre-sale and post-sale technical advice from electric gate kit specialists, including safety compliance.
- Flexibility. We supply electric gate kits to suit all needs. From above ground kits, to swing gate kits, sliding, DIY gate kits, high speed and more.
- Competitive prices. We’re a leading supplier of affordable electric gate kits for both public and trade throughout the UK.
- Wide range of access control products such as intercoms, keypads and buttons for your electric gates.
Browse our full electric gate kit range below or speak to an automation expert on 0113 201 6677 today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you make existing gates electric?
Yes, it is possible to automate your existing gates through the use of an electric gate kit. To find the right electric gate kit for your gate requirements then you need to consider the weight of each gate leaf, the length of each gate leaf, if any groundwork is required to power your gate and what type of power you'd prefer: mains or solar power. If you need help with this then it's recommended you speak to an expert from Rolling Center UK for free.
Which is the best electric gate kit brand?
The most popular electric gate kits are supplied by top brands such as: Nice, Beninca, CAME, BFT, Erreka, & Cab
Are electric gates worth it?
If you're wondering if investing in an electric gate kit is worth it then the answer is yes. The reasons why are that it gives you better control over your property and acts as a deterrent to burglars and vandals.